Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Quick Update...

Last week was the longest week of my life. It was a crappy week too. BUT it's over now! YAY! haha.

I dont even want to reflect on the negative of last week, so here is a short summary:
-I was on duty. All of the students went crazy. It included multiple transports, mutiple drug issues, and 2 Baker Acts (A Florida law where if the police think you are a danger to yourself, you get arrested and put in the hospital. One of those students told me he would kill himself and leave my name on him. Needless to say that was the hardest duty incident of my life.
-After work I had something pretty much each evening, including RA interviews for the Spring and Late Night Breakfast.
-A dead rat was living in my apartment.

I dont even remember most of the rest of it. I was WIPED out by the weekend. In fact, I dont usually sleep past 9 or 10 anymore but I didnt wake up until 1 on Saturday. Much needed though :D

ANYWAY, this weekend was AWESOME! We continued decorating for Christmas, started watching Season 1 of Modern Family, went Christmas shopping, had a date night Saturday night where we saw some live music, and we were just lazy. Oh I also scrapbooked our entire honeymoon! It was a very relaxing and very fun weekend. I am glad I married a nut who can have a lot of fun. :D

YAY for a great weekend and an even bigger YAY for all these kids going home this week! haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment